Sweet & Savory Breadsticks
These easy breadsticks are a complete winner. And with just five ingredients that come together quickly, we're sure you'll love them!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Unroll and separate bread twists into 16 pieces. Place butter in a
- shallow bowl. Combine the brown sugar, garlic salt and onion powder
- in another shallow bowl. Roll bread pieces in butter, then in brown
- sugar mixture.
- Twist two pieces together. Pinch ends to seal. Place on an ungreased
- baking sheet. Repeat. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until
- golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 breadsticks equals 433 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 924 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.