Sweet & Salty Snowmen Recipe
- 8 pretzel rods
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Assorted candies: M&M's miniature baking bits, miniature chocolate chips, small gumdrops, jelly rings, Fruit by the Foot fruit rolls
- Dip pretzel rods two-thirds of the way into melted white chocolate, or drizzle chocolate over pretzels with a spoon. Attach baking bits for buttons and noses and chocolate chips for eyes.
- For hats, dip the bottom of a small gumdrop into chocolate and press onto a jelly ring; attach to the top of each pretzel.
- Carefully stand snowmen by placing them upright in a tall glass or pressing the bottom of the pretzel rods into a 2-in.-thick piece of Styrofoam. For scarves, cut fruit rolls into thin strips; tie around snowmen. Yield: 8 snowmen.
Reviews for Sweet & Salty Snowmen
Sort By :
Cutest idea EVER and easy enogh for the kids to help! The perfect holiday treat for everyone on your list!
Cute idea, but very difficult to make!
My teenagers loved making AND eating these. We couldn't find the right size rings for the hat brims so they ended up looking like sombreros. Still cute!
My daughter, her friend and I just made a double recipe of these and they are very cute! I'm giving two each of my nieces/nephews & great-nieces/great-nephews . If you decide to make these be sure to allow plenty of time, plenty of ingredients and have help. It takes some practice to get them right and this is not a one person project.
I love this idea..haven't made them but gives me an idea for my great nephews birthday coming up in a few months. As for junk...you can use Dark chocolate and nuts, or trail mix to create the same affect. Very Cute for centerpiece...doesn't look edible..but I'm an adult:)
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Candy Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >