There’s nothing like making memories with grandkids in the kitchen and seeing their excited, happy faces while they help. — Diane Smith, Pine Mountain, Georgia
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels
- 1 cup candies of your choice, such as Almond Joy pieces or milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 10 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, candies and pineapple. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Break into pieces. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 quarts.
Originally published as Sweet & Salty Popcorn in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Reviews for Sweet & Salty Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review