Sweet & Salty Popcorn Recipe
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels
- 1 cup candies of your choice, such as Almond Joy pieces or milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 10 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, candies and pineapple. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Break into pieces. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 quarts.
1 cup: 227 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Sweet & Salty Popcorn
"This is a snack my boys love making and eating! You can customize it to everyone's liking! It is prefect for holiday party bags."
"This is a superb snack recipe. I did change the M&M's to Reese's Pieces and did not add the pineapple, due to my husband's likes and dislikes :). He took to work and has already been asked for this recipe by several co-workers. Fantastic"