Sweet & Salty Popcorn Recipe
There’s nothing like making memories with grandkids in the kitchen and seeing their excited, happy faces while they help. — Diane Smith, Pine Mountain, Georgia
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels
- 1 cup candies of your choice, such as Almond Joy pieces or milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 10 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, candies and pineapple. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Break into pieces. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 quarts.
1 cup equals 227 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet & Salty Popcorn
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC