- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in melted
- chips, milk and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- blended. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a larger baking
- pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
- Top with marshmallows; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until marshmallows
- are softened. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake
- on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife;
- remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer.
- In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, corn syrup and butter;
- cook and stir over low heat until blended. Remove from heat; stir in
- vanilla. Sprinkle 1 cup peanuts over cheesecake; top with peanut
- butter mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim
- from pan. Sprinkle remaining peanuts over top. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 743 calories, 49 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.