Sweet & Salty Marshmallow Popcorn Treats
Popcorn balls get sweet, salty and crunchy when you add a little chocolate and then go nuts. —Nina Vilhauer, Mina, South Dakota
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 1 package (16 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts and M&M's. In a large
- saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over
- medium-low heat until melted. Add to popcorn mixture; mix well.
- When cool enough to handle, shape into 2-in. popcorn balls. Let stand
- until firm before wrapping in plastic. Yield: about 5 dozen.