- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 package (16 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts and M&M's. In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Add to popcorn mixture; mix well.
- When cool enough to handle, shape into 2-in. popcorn balls. Let stand until firm before wrapping in plastic. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Sweet & Salty Marshmallow Popcorn Treats in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p29
Reviews for Sweet & Salty Marshmallow Popcorn Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2013
What did I do wrong? This didn't work for me at all - i finally had to spread it in a 9x13. What kind of popcorn do you recommend?
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2012
This was easy and came out great.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >