Sweet & Salty Cranberry Bars Recipe
Studded with cranberries, cashews, chocolate and butterscotch, these dreamy morsels make an irresistible pop-in-your-mouth treat perfect for a holiday dessert platter. But be warned—they’re so addictive you may want to serve them all year long.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, egg and butter until combined. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- 2. Sprinkle the cranberries, cashews and chips over warm crust. Drizzle with milk. Bake 18-20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC