- 4 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Sweet & Hot Baked Beans
Sort By :
Unfortunately no one in my family cared for this recipe.
I was looking for a different baked bean recipe and this was it! It made a large batch and everyone loved it.
I am very sorry, I don't want to hurt the submitters feelings, but this was terrible! I was so excited about making it, I love pineapple. I thought it would taste excellent, but it didn't. It came out crunchy and vinegary tasting. Mine was very watery, not thick at all. I was hoping for so much more.
Easy to make and was a big hit!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Bean Recipes >
- Bean Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Beans >