- heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition until
- smooth. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny; spread
- over pastry.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cover loosely with foil
- during the last 5 minutes if needed to prevent overbrowning. Remove
- from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a small bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, butter, milk
- and extract until smooth. Spread over top; sprinkle with coconut.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 326 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.