Swedish Pancakes Recipe
When we spend the night at my mother-in-law's house, our kids beg her to make these crepe-like pancakes for breakfast. They're a little lighter than traditional pancakes, so my family can eat a lot! —Susan Johnson, Lyons, Kansas
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lingonberries or raspberries
- Seedless raspberry jam or fruit spread, warmed
- Whipped topping
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 1/4 cup batter into center. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer.
- 2. Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to skillet as needed. Stack pancakes with waxed paper or paper towels in between. Reheat in the microwave if desired.
- 3. Fold pancakes into quarters; serve with berries, raspberry jam and whipped topping. Yield: 20 pancakes.
1 serving (4 each) equals 309 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 183 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC