Swedish Meatballs Alfredo Recipe
I'm a big fan of this potluck-perfect dish. It only takes a few hours, unlike many other slow-cooker recipes. Plus, it's easy. I'm all for the easy! —Carole Bess White, Portland, OR
- 2 jars (15 ounces each) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs, thawed
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in meatballs. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- 2. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with noodles. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup (calculated without noodles) equals 766 calories, 67 g fat (38 g saturated fat), 238 mg cholesterol, 1,357 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Swedish Meatballs Alfredo
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC