- butter until soft; add egg to mixture. Add beef and ground pork; mix
- well. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape meat mixture into 1-1/4-in. to 1-1/2-in. balls. Place meatballs
- on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 20-25
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove from oven and
- place in a 3-qt. baking dish.
- For sauce, melt butter in a saucepan; stir in flour to form a smooth
- paste. Gradually stir in broth; bring to a boil, stirring
- constantly. Reduce heat; stir in cream, dill, salt and pepper. If a
- thicker sauce is desired, continue cooking 10-15 minutes, stirring
- occasionally. Pour sauce over meatballs.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh dill if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 457 calories, 34 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 169 mg cholesterol, 824 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.