Made with fresh berries, this sweet treat only takes a few minutes to prepare. My family just loves it, especially on warmer days.
—Jean Brenneman, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 2 to 3 cups fresh strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
- In a bowl, whisk together the first four ingredients. Place berries
- in dessert glasses or cups and top with cream mixture, or layer
- berries and cream in parfait glasses. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 137 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.