- divide in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll out one portion
- into a 13-in. x 7-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with half of filling.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to
- seal. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet; pinch ends
- together to form a ring. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Combine the confectioners' sugar,
- vanilla and enough milk to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle
- over warm tea rings. Yield: 2 rings (6 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 462 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.