- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each into a 16-in. x 9-in. rectangle; brush with butter.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Fold in half lengthwise, forming a 16-in. x 4-1/2-in. rectangle;
- pinch edges to seal. Cut into 4-1/2-in. x 1-in. strips; twist each
- strip two or three times. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking
- sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over
- warm twists. Yield: 2-1/2 to 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 185 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.