- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- thirds. Roll each portion into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle.
- Cut in half to form two 12-in. x 5-in. rectangles. Cut each into
- twelve 5-in. x 1-in. strips; roll strips into 6-in. ropes.
- To shape rolls, place two ropes on a greased baking sheet to form an
- X. Coil each end toward the center. Press a raisin into the center
- of each coil. Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 30
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with
- butter. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 154 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.