- 16-in.-long rope. Place three ropes on a greased baking sheet and
- braid; pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Repeat with remaining
- dough. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Brush warm loaves with butter. Combine the
- pecans, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over loaves. Yield: 2 loaves
- (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 175 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.