Susan's Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small carrot, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- 5 medium tomatoes
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and chill for 2-3 hours. Cut tomatoes not quite through into six equal wedges; spread apart. Place 1/2 cup chicken salad in center of each tomato. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Susan's Stuffed Tomatoes
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.