"Apple, raisins and pecans give tuna salad a harvest twist that makes a delicious cold or grilled sandwich," relates Vicki Reed of Kansas City, Missouri.
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 12 bread slices, toasted
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread over six slices bread. Top each with a cheese slice and remaining bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Surprise Tuna Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1999, p54
Reviews for Surprise Tuna Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review