- Divide dough into 16 pieces. On a floured surface, roll out each
- piece into a 4-in. circle. Top each with 1/4 cup filling. Fold dough
- around filling, forming a ball; pinch edges to seal. Place seam side
- down on greased baking sheets. Cover loosely with plastic wrap that
- has been coated with cooking spray. Let rise in a warm place for 15
- Beat remaining egg; brush over bundles. Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake at 350° for 16-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve
- warm. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 233 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 671 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.