- portions. Place a cube of cheese in each mushroom cap; shape each
- meat portions round a mushroom.
- On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate meatballs, peppers
- and onion wedges. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes
- on each side.
- Grill 10-12 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear, turning
- occasionally. Brush with reserved glaze during the last 2 minutes.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 302 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 417 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.