Santa himself would never guess that the secret ingredient in this amazingly smooth and creamy fudge is cheese! The recipe is simply delicious and is my husband's Yuletide favorite.
81 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir the cheese and butter over medium
- heat until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in the vanilla and
- nuts. In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and cocoa. Add the
- cheese mixture and beat until combined (mixture will be stiff).
- Spread until a greased 9-in. square pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut
- into squares. Store in refrigerator. Yield: About 2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 57 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.