Surprise Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 medium red apples, cubed
- 2 medium green apples, cubed
- 4 Snickers candy bar (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 each: 111 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Surprise Fruit Salad
"I took this to a party and it was devoured. It tastes similar to a caramel apple."