Surprise Fruit Salad
With only four ingredients-including the "surprise" of candy-this makes a fast and delicious salad as well as a delightful dessert. Watch it disappear quickly from your bowl!
12-14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 medium red apples, cubed
- 2 medium green apples, cubed
- 4 Snickers candy bar (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 111 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.