- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 medium red apples, cubed
- 2 medium green apples, cubed
- 4 Snickers candy bar (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Surprise Fruit Salad
"I took this to a party and it was devoured. It tastes similar to a caramel apple."
"Love this salad. I substitute Heath Bars for the Snickers though because some of the members don't like nuts and I just use 10 oz of whipped cream since 12oz can't be found anymore. This salad is a hit everywhere I take it. I never get to bring home any leftovers."