- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 medium red apples, cubed
- 2 medium green apples, cubed
- 4 Snickers candy bar (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Surprise Fruit Salad in Taste of Home's Best Holiday Recipes Annual 2003
Reviews for Surprise Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review