Surprise Cookie Pops
You will only need two ingredientsand some Popsicle sticksto make this fun dessert. Store-bought dough and candy bars combine for a dozen sweet treats that will have your kids reaching for more.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each)
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Cut each candy bar widthwise into six pieces; insert a Popsicle stick
- into each. Cut cookie dough into 12 pieces. Flatten dough; wrap each
- piece around each candy bar piece, forming a ball.
- Place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for
- 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 3 minutes before
- removing to wire racks. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 418 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.