Surprise Cookie Pops Recipe
You will only need two ingredientsand some Popsicle sticksto make this fun dessert. Store-bought dough and candy bars combine for a dozen sweet treats that will have your kids reaching for more.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 2 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each)
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Cut each candy bar widthwise into six pieces; insert a Popsicle stick into each. Cut cookie dough into 12 pieces. Flatten dough; wrap each piece around each candy bar piece, forming a ball.
- Place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Surprise Cookie Pops in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p27
Reviews for Surprise Cookie Pops(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2013
I have been making these cookies since I got the Sept/Oct Quick Cooking magazine in 2005. My grandchildren love them. I have used different candy bars and different kinds of cookie dough. They loved them all and I love how easy they are to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >