- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- egg. Spoon over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and
- vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Frost cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 570 calories, 30 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.