- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 medium banana, halved lengthwise
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 maraschino cherries
- In a small bowl, mix preserves and water until blended. Spoon whipped cream onto bottom of a dessert dish. Arrange banana halves and three scoops of ice cream over whipped cream. Sprinkle with coconut; drizzle with blueberry mixture. Top with cherries; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Surfer Split in Taste of Home Recipes Across America 2013, p479
Reviews for Surfer Split
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review