In Salem, Virginia, Wendy Byrd relies on bottled salad dressing to perk up pasta and fresh vegetables in this swift salad that costs 43¢ a serving. "It's a delicious addition to any meal or picnic," she relates.
- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti, broken into 4-inch pieces
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Supreme Spaghetti Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p8
Reviews for Supreme Spaghetti Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review