Supreme Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 8 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a Dutch oven or large kettle, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Cool completely; shred and place in a large bowl. Add 1 cup cheese and onion. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over potato mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 cup: 195 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Supreme Scalloped Potatoes
"I fixed this for a church potluck and it was quickly finished off. I only cooked the potatoes partly not tender all the way through. I even put them in the fridge overnight and baked the next day and they turned out fine."