- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 40 slices pepperoni
- 40 banana pepper rings
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in mushrooms and olives; set aside.
- Place one slice of ham on each tortilla; top with about 1/2 cup beef mixture. Drizzle each with 3 tablespoons pizza sauce. Layer with pepperoni, banana pepper rings and cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in two 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Warm the remaining pizza sauce; serve with wraps. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Supreme Pizza Tortillas
Sort By :
"When I made this my family thought the ham was a little strange for an italian dish, unless it was cappicola., flavorw were nice and will probably make this again, but leave out the ham."
"I made these changes to lighten up this recipe:use extra lean ground beef or skip it;use lean turkey sausage;use deli ham slices and 96% FF tortilla shells;Dei Fratelli has a pizza sauce with sea salt; 2% mozzarella or Italian Blend. Smelled like a pizza parlor-tasted great. Watch that the shells don't get too brown and crispy-15 minutes was too long in my oven."