Supreme Kabobs Recipe
I first prepared these splendid skewers at a birthday party...they were an instant success! I especially enjoy serving them for casual weekend meals with friends.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 ounces small fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium green or sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place half of the marinade in two large resealable plastic bags. Add chicken to one bag and the mushrooms, pepper and onions to the second bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken and vegetables. Thread the chicken, vegetables and pineapple alternately on skewers.
- Grill, covered, over medium-low heat, turning frequently, for 16-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Supreme Kabobs in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p93
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Supreme Kabobs(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 20, 2011
My family loves this recipe and I make it often. I do the ckn separate from the veggies though so it cooks evenly. Enjoy!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Kabob Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >