Supreme Green Vegetable Bake Recipe
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup french-fried onions
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in broccoli and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160° and top is lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 261 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Supreme Green Vegetable Bake
"I was asked to bring a vegetable dish for Christmas dinner, I decided to make this because I figured everybody was sick of green bean casserole because Thanksgiving was last month. Those guests who like both broccoli and spinach absolutely loved this dish! it is very delicious and a nice break from green bean casserole."
"I used this as inspiration. I used freshly cooked pole beans diced, zucchini grated and squeezed, 2 pkgs. Fresh spinach saut? with roasted garlic and evoo and butter and three small boiled red taters diced after cooking, two tablespoons of tahini, sour cream. This was a hit at my luncheon."
"This was my vegetable side for a family gathering I hosted, and it was a success."