Supreme Green Vegetable Bake Recipe
My paternal grandmother passed this recipe down to me. She also offered comments on different ways to prepare this dish, "so as not to become bored with the same old dish over and over." She was a great inspiration for my love of baking and cooking.Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in broccoli and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160° and top is lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Supreme Green Vegetable Bake in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p98
Reviews for Supreme Green Vegetable Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2013
This was my vegetable side for a family gathering I hosted, and it was a success.
More Recipe Collections
- Irish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Spinach Recipes >
- St. Patrick's Day Recipes >
- St. Patrick's Day Side Dishes >