Supreme Green Vegetable Bake Recipe
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in broccoli and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160° and top is lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Supreme Green Vegetable Bake
Sort By :
"I used this as inspiration. I used freshly cooked pole beans diced, zucchini grated and squeezed, 2 pkgs. Fresh spinach saut? with roasted garlic and evoo and butter and three small boiled red taters diced after cooking, two tablespoons of tahini, sour cream. This was a hit at my luncheon."
"This was my vegetable side for a family gathering I hosted, and it was a success."