"We used to enjoy pizza bagel bites from the freezer section, but found they weren't filling unless we made quite a few," writes Michel Potter from Caledonia, Michigan. "Now we use whole bagels to prepare a heartier meal that's ready in a jiffy. It's nice that we can each add our favorite toppings."
- 2 plain bagels, split
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Place bagels on a baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Arrange five slices of pepperoni on each, covering the bagel hole with one slice. Top each with ham, bacon, green pepper and cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Supreme Bagel Pizzas in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p51
Reviews for Supreme Bagel Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review