Super Supper Recipe
My children love the combination of ground beef, pasta and cheesy sauce in this dish, I especially appreciate its ease of preparation.—Jane Hartery, Sarasota, Florida
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 7 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, salt and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. In a small saucepan, melt cream cheese over low heat, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk and Parmesan cheese until blended.
- 3. Place noodles in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread meat sauce over noodles. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 529 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 711mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein
Reviews for Super Supper
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC