- 4 medium baking potatoes (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 16-18 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a large bowl, mash the pulp with cottage cheese. Stir in the ham, mozzarella cheese and green pepper. Spoon into potato shells (shells will be full). Return to the microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Super Stuffed Potatoes in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p13
Reviews for Super Stuffed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review