- Place ham and sauteed vegetables on one side of omelet. Sprinkle
- with 3/4 cup shredded cheese; fold the omelet over filling. Cover
- and let stand for 1-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove
- from the heat. Top with remaining shredded cheese. Serve with salsa
- and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 omelet equals 629 calories, 39 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 423 mg cholesterol, 1,063 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.