Super Spinach Salad Recipe
Thanks to this recipe, an elegant salad is a cinch to make. Good-for-you spinach is the perfect backdrop for salty bacon bits and tangy balsamic vinaigrette. Mary Harris - Shively, Kentucky
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, eggs and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup equals 68 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC