Super Spinach Salad for Two Recipe
Thanks to this recipe, an elegant salad is a cinch to make. Good-for-you spinach is the perfect backdrop for salty bacon bits and tangy balsamic vinaigrette. Mary Harris - Shively, Kentucky
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In a small salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, egg and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 79 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 327mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Super Spinach Salad for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC