Super Spinach Salad for Two
Thanks to this recipe, an elegant salad is a cinch to make. Good-for-you spinach is the perfect backdrop for salty bacon bits and tangy balsamic vinaigrette. Mary Harris - Shively, Kentucky
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Egg, chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- In a small salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, egg and bacon.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 79 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.