- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 hard-cooked large egg, chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- In a small salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, egg and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Super Spinach Salad for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Super Spinach Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2012
"Used a chocolate infused balsamic instead of just plain balsamic; tasted great!"