Super Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, eggs and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Super Spinach Salad(8)
Sort By :
Made this recipe as is and it was a huge hit. Will make it again and substitute crisp fried pancetta for the bacon and add toasted pecans. Topped with grilled smoked duck breast it will be a killer. Excellent!
Tried this recipe at 1/3 as I live alone but found it very good.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Spinach Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >