Thanks to this recipe, an elegant salad is a cinch to make. Good-for-you spinach is the perfect backdrop for salty bacon bits and tangy balsamic vinaigrette. Mary Harris - Shively, Kentucky
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, eggs and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Super Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p51
Reviews for Super Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review