Super-Simple Garlic Broccoli
My kids love broccoli, especially with lots of garlic. It’s great for a special occasion, but it’s so quick that I usually fix it once a week in our home. Everyone gobbles it up. —Caramia Sommers, Oswego, New York
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 13 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a Dutch oven, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add broccoli;
- cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Combine
- the remaining ingredients. Add to broccoli; toss to combine. Yield:
- 12 servings (3/4 cup each).