- 13 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a Dutch oven, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to broccoli; toss to combine. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Super-Simple Garlic Broccoli in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p21
Reviews for Super-Simple Garlic Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2013
Much better than just microwaving frozen broccoli. Nice garlic flavor.
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2012
Love it. Quick and very flavorful.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >