Super Sausage Dip Recipe
"This scrumptious snack will go fast! The recipe is so easy and fits Southwestern flavor to a T. My pot is always scraped clean!"
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in tomatoes and chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in sour cream; heat through. (Do not boil.) Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC