- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, shrimp, green chilies and green onions. Place half of the tortillas on a greased griddle; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Top with remaining tortillas. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash avocado with salsa and garlic salt. Serve with quesadillas. Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup guacamole).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Super-Quick Shrimp & Green Chili Quesadillas
Sort By :
"Quick and delicious."
"Very quick and simple to make yet very tasty!"
"Absolutely quick and a great way to use up any type of left-over meat."
"Loved it! Would try it with rotisserie chicken just to get a different taste. My husband wants it again soon!"