Super Quick Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 3 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve garden vegetable rice
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare frozen vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil and remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add rice; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until rice begins to brown.
- Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. Add eggs and vegetables; heat through, breaking eggs into small pieces and stirring to combine. Drizzle with remaining sesame oil. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Super Quick Chicken Fried Rice(4)
Sort By :
I made this recipe as written. It was so good and quick to make. My husband even liked it...alot. So this will make it's way into the menu rotation.
so quick and easy......my family loved it.....then I took it to work for some coworkers and they all loved it and asked for the recipe....some of us add soy sauce and others added hot sauce.....The recipe is so versital and you can do so much with it.
This is a great recipe. We like spicy Chinese so I zipped it up a bit with some chili paste and also added some low sodium soy sauce and garlic. Next time I will add some cooked onion to the recipe. The mix is also very appealing to the eye and I liked the texture of the ready-to-serve rice.
This is so good! Made it for dinner tonight, and everybody loved it! I heard the word 'awesome' several times. Bonus...super easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Asian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >