- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 3 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve garden vegetable rice
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare frozen vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil and remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add rice; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until rice begins to brown.
- Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. Add eggs and vegetables; heat through, breaking eggs into small pieces and stirring to combine. Drizzle with remaining sesame oil. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Super Quick Chicken Fried Rice
"The whole family really enjoyed this meal, lucky for me the kids like veggies. Loved how quick and easy this recipe is. Didn't make any adjustments. Definitely a keeper and will be making this a lot!!!!"
"easy and tasty.. Added a little low sodium soy sauce when mixing it all up, turned out yummy."
"The entire family enjoyed this simple and tasty recipe. I only used olive oil and reduced the amount slightly. We will definitely enjoy this one again!"
"My family found this dish to be very tasty and want me to make it again real soon. I used frozen peas and carrots for vegetables because that's what my family prefers. Also, I prefer to use a little less of sesame oil.Cooked instant rice will work well also. Great taste."
"This was easy, and super tasty! Could make many variations too - we both enjoyed it!"