Super Party Mix Recipe
It’s hard to resist this spiced snack loaded with cereal, nuts and lots more. I keep some on hand for drop-in guests.
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken
- 2 cups sesame snack sticks
- 2 cups Life cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 1 cup Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the crackers, pretzels, sesame sticks, cereals and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
3/4 cup equals 316 calories, 21 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC